MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform
A popular Forex trading application
The MetaTrader 4 trading platform is designed for Forex and futures trading. With MetaTrader 4, traders can analyze financial markets, perform advanced trading operations, run trading robots (Expert Advisors) and copy deals of other traders.
The platform supports three trade execution modes, including Instant Execution, as well as 2 market, 4 pending and 2 stop orders and a trailing stop function. Quick trading functions allow sending trading orders straight from the chart with one click. The built-in tick chart feature provides an accurate method for determining entry and exit points. With the rich functionality of MetaTrader 4 you can implement various trading strategies in the Forex market.
The MetaTrader 4 platform provides wide analytical opportunities. Each symbol can be displayed in 9 time-frames, allowing traders to see the price dynamics in detail. 30 built-in technical indicators and 24 graphic objects are available for the most comprehensive analysis of price dynamics. Combine these tools, identify trends, determine entry and exit points and with wide analytical capabilities of MetaTrader 4 you can thoroughly analyze market movements to catch the best time to trade.
Security and Convenience
The MetaTrader 4 platform meets the highest security standards. Data exchange between the client terminal and the platform servers is encrypted. The platform additionally supports the use of RSA digital signatures. You can rest assured that your trading accounts are securely protected!
MetaTrader 4 is equipped with an impressive set of advanced trading and analytical features. The platform provides a user-friendly interface to help you easily understand all functions and operation principles. You will only need a few minutes to get started with the platform. In addition, we have prepared a detailed User Guide that contains answers to any questions you may have.
We have made MetaTrader 4 easy and convenient, so that you could stay focused on successful trading!
Web Trading with MetaTrader 4
Trade Forex straight from your browser
The MetaTrader 4 Web platform allows you to start trading from your favorite browser in just a couple of clicks. You may use any browser and operating system. All you need to have is an Internet connection.
With the MetaTrader 4 web version you can analyze currency quotes and execute trading operations. Trading on the web platform is safe, while all transmitted information is securely encrypted.
Web Trading Features
- Trading directly via a browser
- Compatibility with Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Reliable data protection
- All types of trading orders and MetaTrader 4 execution modes
- One Click Trading
- 30 indicators and 24 graphical objects for technical analysis
- 9 time-frames, from one minute to one month
- Real-time quotes in Market Watch
- History of trading operations
With the MetaTrader 4 Web platform you can access trading features from any device. Trade Forex anywhere — it is convenient and safe!
MetaTrader 4 Mobile Trading
Trade Forex from your smartphone or tablet
MetaTrader 4 mobile applications for iPhone/iPad and Android allow trading in Forex anytime and anywhere. You can analyze prices of various currency pairs and perform trading operations, even while you are on a vacation.
MetaTrader 4 mobile platform is your daily assistant and an irreplaceable working tool. Stay mobile, trade in financial markets, access and analyze trading information 24 hours a day with the MetaTrader 4 applications for iPhone/iPad and Android.
Mobile Trading Advantages
- complete control over a trading account
- access anywhere and anytime
- all order types and MetaTrader 4 execution modes
- 3 types of charts: Bars, Japanese Candlesticks and a broken line
- 9 time-frames: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4, D1, W1, and MN
- 30 technical indicators
- 24 analytical objects
- financial market news
- a free chat for communicating with other traders
Algorithmic Trading with MetaTrader 4
Automated technical analysis and trading operations
One of the key advantages of MetaTrader 4 is the automated trading feature, which enables trading with the help of automated trading robots (Expert Advisors). Trading robots are able to analyze currency quotes and execute trading operations. In other words, MetaTrader 4 can relieve you from routine trading and market analysis.
How to acquire a trading robot?
You can download free-of-charge trading robots (and technical indicators) from the Code Base, purchase or rent applications from the Market, and you can even order Expert Advisors from professional Freelance developers:
However, if you prefer to do everything yourself, you can create your own dream robot. The MetaTrader 4 system provides for the entire MQL4 IDE development environment to help you create, test and optimize trading robots. By using this trading environment, you can create robots of any complexity for your own use or for sale through the Market service. MQL4 IDE includes:
- The MetaTrader 4 platform — trading robot execution module
- The MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) — a popular language for the development of trading strategies
- The MetaEditor — Expert Advisor editor and compiler tool
- The Strategy Tester — Expert Advisor testing and optimization unit
The MQL5.community website provides a convenient infrastructure, where MQL4/5 developers can interact with Forex traders. The website stores useful information for developers of trading systems: full documentation, a large database of research articles and a forum where you can communicate with other developers. In addition, the website provides access to various services through which you can monetize your programmer skills.
MetaTrader 4 supports an entire infrastructure to enable users to create and use trading robots. Use the wide opportunities for the most exciting trading experience!
MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4)
Trading robot programming language
MetaQuotes Language 4 (MQL4) is a programming language for developing trading robots, technical indicators, scripts, and function libraries for use on the MetaTrader 4 trading platform. Such applications significantly enhance traders’ abilities when performing operations in the Forex market.
MetaQuotes Language 4 is a high-level object oriented programming language based on the concepts of the popular C++ programming language. The flexibility of the MQL4 language allows users to develop complex programs with large amount of calculations while accurately manage almost all trading robot and indicator parameters.
MQL4 contains the basic indicators necessary for analyzing current and historical quotes, and has built-in functions for managing trading orders. All these features of the MetaQuotes Language 4 allow creating applications that can perform operations in the Forex market and thus can completely replace a trader.
- A Trading Robot (Expert Advisor) is an application, which enables automated market analysis and Forex trading.
- A Custom Indicator is a tool for analyzing the market situation. Indicators do not perform trading operations. Contrary to built-in technical indicators, this kind of instruments can be programmed to execute any analytical algorithm.
- A Script is a small application that is executed once to perform a simple action. For example, a script can delete all objects from the chart, close all orders or place a number of pending orders for an open position.
- A Library is a set of custom functions. It is intended to store and distribute commonly used parts of custom applications.